Application requirements for any position at Konchef:
- Read the present document completely and in details.
- Send your CV along with your cover letter and 2 references.
- Ability to work in a non-traditional environment. Konchef is a startup.
- Love for cooking.
The Recipe: 3 months internship as Digital Marketer:
KonChef wants to change the way people cook at home. KonChef is a Food start-up but having technology at its core, a new of its kind in Lebanon. The startup is based in Beirut at BDD (Beirut Digital District) and chosen top 5 in the Nucleus program by UK Lebanon Tech Hub and top 10 at Flat6Labs Cycle IV.
At Konchef, we envision creating an amazing cooking experience for our customers by providing them recipes with ingredients so that they can get them back to their kitchen and upgrade to a healthy lifestyle and social interactions with their surroundings.
KonChef is looking for a talented and creative growth hacker with expertise in digital marketing and content creation for social media and blog. He/She will be working closely with the CEO (Dr Hassan Nasser) and enjoying a premium collaboration. The selected candidate will be mentored by experts in the field.
- An attention to details and ability to complete/finalize project till the very last task.
- Willingness to improve existing skills and learn new skills when necessary.
- An innovative mind who thinks outside the box and can curate new designs for each and every asset.
- Execution on timely manner.
- An emphatic person who can listen well and act in a professional manner with KonChef customers.
- A previous experience in a similar position in the food industry.
- Digital marketing skills such as SEO, social media ads, marketing funnels.
- Ability to use excel or analytics tools to analyze and get insights from marketing metrics.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Fluent in written English and Arabic.
- A proven record of Marketing wins.
- Familiar with MailChimp, google analytics, hotjar, UX and AARRR or other similar frameworks/platforms is a plus.
The cooking steps
- Create social media content on daily basis in collaboration with the content creator and the designer.
- Update the market studies and marketing strategies.
- Manage the social media accounts.
- Follow up the customer relations.
- Handle the marketing and sales campaigns.
- Write communication emails.
- Sport events or target relevant conferences to participate in.
- Organize booths and represent KonChef in events.
So you think you have what it takes? Send us the box!
- Send your CV along with a cover letter. In your cover letter, explain why you think you are the best candidate to join and clarify your motivation to fulfill this position.
- Send us the names of 2 references with their contact details.