Application requirements to any position at Konchef:
- Read the present document completely and in details.
- Send your CV along with your cover letter and 2 references.
- Ability to work in a non-traditional environment. Konchef is a startup.
- Love for cooking.
The recipe: 3 months internship as Food Content (written and media) Creator
KonChef wants to change the way people cook at home. KonChef is a Food start-up but having technology at its core, a new of its kind in Lebanon. The startup is based in Beirut at BDD (Beirut Digital District) and chosen top 5 in the Nucleus program by UK Lebanon Tech Hub and top 10 at Flat6Labs Cycle IV.
At Konchef, we envision creating an amazing cooking experience for our customers by providing them recipes with ingredients so that they can get them back to their kitchen and upgrade to a healthy lifestyle and social interactions with their surroundings.
KonChef is looking for a content creator to set Konchef Kitchography and create the content that we need for Konchef online presence. The content creator be responsible of creating written and filmed content about konchef and our recipes. He/She will be working closely with the CEO (Dr Hassan Nasser) and enjoying a premium collaboration.
- Extreme urge to improve existing skills and learn new skills when necessary.
- An innovative mind who thinks outside the box and can curate new designs for each and every asset.
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and new environment.
- Execution on timely manner.
- Dedication and engagement.
- We care much about the skills than the major. So show us that your degree can help you satisfying the below requirements.
- Excellent written skills (English and Arabic. French is a plus) in addition to a proven record in content writing.
- Excellent photography and video shooting skills. Food photography skills is a plus but not required. However, the candidate should be ready to self-learn and take courses for food photography.
- A proven record in photography and video shooting and editing.
- Have a camera and Laptop.
- DIY mindset.
The cooking steps:
- Recipes photo shooting / video shooting.
- Creating ex plainer videos.
- Create social media content on daily basis.
- Create blog posts for KonChef website.
- Curate recipes content in 3 languages.
So you think you have what it takes? Send us the box!
- Send your CV along with a cover letter. In your cover letter, explain why you think you are the best candidate to join and clarify your motivation to fulfill this position.
- Send us the names of 2 references with their contact details.