The TUMO Beirut Center for Creative Technologies is seeking highly motivated, dynamic professionals who are experts in their fields and comfortable relaying their know-how and skills to teenagers in Lebanon.
The TUMO workshop content is pre-designed; hired professionals will be trained to deliver a TUMO quality education. An ideal candidate is someone who is an accomplished 3D Modeling specialist, and who is comfortable teaching in English. Workshop Leaders are expected to teach students the fundamentals of 3D Modeling and to conduct projects using the latest technologies.
- Lead a 3D Modeling workshop at TUMO Beirut;
- Collaborate closely with TUMO headquarters’ content developers and work on the constant betterment of the TUMO educational program;
- Examine the self-learning activities weekly, and give feedback and comments to help each student reach his/her best potential; and,
- Promote learning in a collaborative and energized mode.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, Graduate degree preferred, or three + years of equivalent work experience;
- Experience in teaching;
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction, and public presentation in English;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent people skills;
- Mastery of Maya, Zbrush, and 3D Coat is a must; and,
- Knowledge of graphic design, drawing, and/or game development is a plus.
LOCATION AND DETAILS
Beirut Digital District #1079, Beirut, Lebanon.
20 hours a week, with work on weekends.
Application deadline: 15 December 2018
Start date: January 2019
WHAT IS TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of after-school experience at the intersection of technology and design for teenagers aged 12 to 18.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops, and projects. There are TUMO Centers in France, Lebanon, and Armenia, with more locations coming soon around the world. Visit beirut.tumo.center for more information.