Carpolo is recruiting a Business Developer. The role requires a self-driven, business savvy, and
entrepreneurial candidate with excellent organizational skills.
The Business developer will be responsible for conducting market research, identify opportunities, organizing workflow, developing proposals for clients and working with a team to achieve long-term success. On-the-ground presences is required to onboard users and make sure that the customers’ needs are met. The ability to integrate in a start-up environment is an essential attribute for the successful candidate.
- Researching organizations and users to find new opportunities.
- Organizing, documenting and communicating findings and insights.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and entrepreneurial events.
- Preparing offers and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken; French is appreciated.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Have a passion for technology and the ability to get people excited about Carpolo. If interested, apply with your resume, salary requirements and explain why you are the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.